We understand that you value how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy concerns very seriously. By visiting any Bolbhidu website or application, you are accepting the privacy guidelines outlined in this policy.
Information Collected by Bolbhidu
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our websites. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our users:
We collect information to make Bolbhidu websites useful for you.
Information You Provide to Us:
1. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
2. Registration: In order for you to use Bolbhidu services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information.
3. Automatic Information:
1. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Bolbhidu and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Bolbhidu cookie information, and the page you requested. Bolbhidu uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
2. Bolbhidu may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
We collect your registration and user profile data. Our servers also collect log information.
Bolbhidu is concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Bolbhidu may send out e-mails with Bolbhidu-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Bolbhidu, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please visit the “Email Preferences” section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g., those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g., updates to our policies) from us.
Summary, We will send you emails based on your profile settings. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Bolbhidu cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Because Bolbhidu enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use Bolbhidu is an integral part of the Bolbhidu experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below:
1. Bolbhidu Personnel: Bolbhidu personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Bolbhidu business.
4. With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we will show publicly available information to other users and may release other information to authorities where required by law.
Keeping Information Secure
Your Bolbhidu account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (e.g., a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure, and you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Bolbhidu website. As a result, Bolbhidu does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Bolbhidu has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible
Please register only when you reach 18 years old.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to socito profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We collect the data related to the Facebook Comment you post, only from your consent that you grant before posting Facebook Comment at our website. This data includes your Facebook account name, unique Facebook account identifier, unique identifier associated to the posted Facebook comment, unique open graph object identifier of the webpage at which you posted the comment, unique identifier associated to the parent comment if you reply to an existing comment. This data is used to show recent Facebook Comments made all over our website and/or to show the old comments made at non-SSL webpages before we moved our website to SSL. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We send the Facebook Comment you post, to page/post author and/or website administrator via automated email, only from your consent that you grant before posting Facebook Comment at our website. This data includes just the Facebook comment posted by you.
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
Twitter Tweet official button
GooglePlus, GooglePlus Share official buttons
Linkedin Share official button
Pinterest Save official button
Buffer official button
Reddit Badge official button
StumbleUpon Badge official button
Conditions of Use